کیفیت : WEB-DL 1080p
ژانر : جنگی, درام, هیجان انگیز
کارگردان : Ben Cookson
ستارگان : Anjelica Huston, Jean Reno, Sadie Frost, Thomas Kretschmann
سال : 2020
سازندگان : Ben Cookson,Michael Morpurgo,Toby Torlesse,Toby Torlesse
مدت زمان : 1 ساعت و 49 دقیقه
ادامه مطلب
دانلود فیلم خارجی جدید، دانلود فیلم خارجی با لینک مستقیم،  دانلود فیلم Waiting for Anya 2020
دانلود فیلم Waiting for Anya 2020
امتیاز : 5.7 از 10
کیفیت : WEB-DL 1080p
ژانر : جنگی, درام, هیجان انگیز
کارگردان : Ben Cookson
ستارگان : Anjelica Huston, Jean Reno, Sadie Frost, Thomas Kretschmann
سال : 2020
سازندگان : Ben Cookson,Michael Morpurgo,Toby Torlesse,Toby Torlesse
مدت زمان : 1 ساعت و 49 دقیقه
در طی جریانات جنگ جهانی دوم، یک چوپان جوان به نام جو با کمک یک زن بیوه، کودکان یهودی را از مرز رد کرده و آن ها را جنوب فرانسه به اسپانیا
In my opinion, there are two types of falling in love for human
beings, Natural-love and Artificial-Love. In the first one, you are in a normal
and healthy condition in your life, and by "normal" and "healthy"
I don't mean an "every-thing-is-OK" life! I simply mean, you HAVE problems,
just like everybody else has them, but those are not some BIG deals, you know. I
mean they EXIST, but don't make you frustrated or feel alone or weak or miserable.
Generally, I mean in those conditions you are OK with your little sweet life.
And at these times something may happen that I call it Natural-Love! Weird title,
hah?! I know, but if you listen to my explanations, you'll soon agree with me
on choosing such name. So, what exactly is this Natural-Love thing? A Natural-Love
is a kind of love that you do
An overview of the Mahdi's (atfs) Government
Chapter1

point 
The Shi‘ah is waiting for the Living Imam (‘atfs) for waiting for his advent is one of the highest forms of worship. From the Shi‘ah viewpoint of history, the world will certainly witness the government of justice of the Imam of the Time (‘atfs) and tyrannical systems will cease to exist. In An Overview of the Mahdi’s Government, the esteemed author deals with an issue that is rarely discussed in the study of Imam al-Mahdi (‘atfs). He delves into the manner of the Imam’s uprising, government system and method of rule.

ادامه مطلب
I'm waiting for u, plz back and msg me in my phone! 
یادته واتس‌آپ پیام گذاشته بودی و من ارجاعت دادم به این وبلاگ، اگه هنوزهم گاها سرمیزنی لطفا پیام بده، البته دیگه واتس آپی نیست و صرفا خود شماره است.
تو تنها کسی بودی که می گفتی که  «خودم انگلیسی بلدم»! 
My name is saman GHaderpanah,a mechanical engineering student.
I'm going to write the ideas that come to my mind and bring them to the level of innovation if they can, and because of minds of people is different, I invite you to be creative and idealistic friends to share your ideas with us  Let go.  Maybe there are those who are waiting for the opportunity to present their plan and work together to build a new and better life for themselves and others, so we have the opportunity to look forward to your pure ideas.  Also, since ideas usually come out of need, anyone who thinks they need and has not yet developed a tool to address their need It can work together to express a need for a useful working idea.
° بهم میگفت" تو میگی روحم ، خودم و تمام وجودم با توئه ولی عملت چی؟ پای عمل که میشه چرا حرفت سر از شرق در میاره و عملت سر از غرب؟ " از طرف خدا .
° یه جایی Isak تو اهنگ I'll be waiting میگه * حرفش خیلی غم توشه ، احساسش آشناس ولی دردناکه .
 Please don't let me go] *
[But if you do, then do it slow  
I got up at about 8:30 in the morning to go for breakfast.
After lunch I decided to go to Waterstones for which I have been long waiting. I struggled a bit to find it --though it was very close--. on the way I passed the British Museum with a long queue consisting mainly of Chineese/Japanese/Korean people; there were some traditional street shows performed by Chineese artists.
It was clear that Waterstones was going to be stunning from the beginning. I started exploring the first floor and the books were mainly about history. I was wondering where are the other topics when I realized that it has three floors! three floors full of books. the second floor mainly science and the third philosophy (I only mention my favorite topics!).

for youحجم: 5.7 مگابایتتوضیحات: برای نمایش و یا دانلود روی لینک کلیک کنید
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد. توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشد با این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.

[Verse 1: Rita Ora] In your eyes, I’m alive در چشمانت، زنده ام Inside you’re beautiful درون زیبایی تو
Something so unusual in your eyes چیزی غیر معمول در چشمان تو I know
آقا دختر عموم رف.. خوش بحالش.. 
منم میخوام خب 
دلم براش تنگ میشه
نگا کنین.. دنیا دو روزه.. حالا هی نبخشین!
Who رو گوش دادین؟
زیباست.. خیلی زیباست... 
Who are you
Cause you're not the girl
I fell in love with, baby 
Who are you
Cause something has changed
you're not the same, I hate it
Oh, I'm sick of waiting for love, love
Oh, I know that you're not the one, one

Download
Let me fall, let me climb 
There's a moment when fear and dream must collide

Someone I am is waiting for courage 
The one I wantThe one I will become will catch me

So let me fall if I must fall 
I won't heed your warnings I won't hear them

Let me fall if I fall 
Through the phoenix may or may not rise

I will dance so freely 
Holding on to no one You can hold me only if you too will fall Away from all these useless fears and chains

Someone I am is waiting for my courage 
The one

+ josh groban
+ باتشکر از حامییییییی و کانالش و آهنگاش
 Awaiting means expecting an event that will definitely happen. This is the meaning of awaiting. Awaiting means that this future is definite. This is especially true if we are awaiting a living and primed entity.
 We are not awaiting someone who has not been born yet. No, we are awaiting someone who exists and is present among us. There are certain narrations according to which people can see him, but they do not recognize him. In certain narrations, he has been likened to Prophet Joseph whose brothers used to see him. He was present among his brothers and he used to sit beside them, but they could not recognize him. It is such a clear and motivating truth. This facilitates awaiting. Humanity needs this awaiting and the Islamic Ummah needs it even more. This waiting puts responsibilities
هیچی بدتر از انتظار نیست . نه انتظار برای آدمی که رفته و نمیدونی که برمیگرده یا نه . این انتظاری که من امروز دارم با چشمای خیس می‌نویسم ازش فرق داره . انتظارِ اینکه یکی با چهارپایه پلاستیکی بیاد خونه تا بتونی بعد از ۴ روز بری حموم ، انتظار برای اینکه یکی بیاد دستتو بگیره تا بتونی بلند شی و این و مثانه پر رو برسونی به توالت فرنگی تا تخلیه شه و از شر دل درد رها بشی ، اینکه یکی غذای بینمک بیاره بذاره جلوت و آب خورش هم کم باشه و منتظر بمونی تا یکی نم
“This is your life. Do what you want and do it often.If you don't like something, change it.If you don't like your job, quit.If you don't have enough time, stop watching TV.If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.Stop over-analysing, life is simple.All emotions are beautiful.When you eat, appreciate every last bite.Life is simple.Open your heart, mind and arms to new things and people, we are united in our differences.Ask the next person you see what their passion is and share your inspiring dream with them.Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself.Some opportunities only come once, seize them.Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them, so go out and start creating.Life i
so here I am.  how many years have passed? how many people have I met? how many wrong people have I met?
And I am leaving. finally. after all these years and failures and heartaches and rejectoins.
And he is nor here. And somehow this is what I chose for myself. 
.This. Sitting on this uncomfartable couch in a strange apartment on a shitty Friday. Waiting to meet another stranger. 
Is this really what I wanted?
What did I want? Why dont I remember?
Feeling sorry for myself, is not really my thing. Neither is feeling lost. 
Maybe I am giving all these memories and past feeling too much credit now. Maybe I have forgotten the bad things. Or maybe, just like any other aspects of our lives, those days and memories were not perfect but simple were the best we have ever had. and We did not kn
Socket States
CLOSED 
Indicates that the server has received an ACK signal from the client and the connection is closed
CLOSE_WAIT 

Indicates that the server has received the first FIN signal from the client and the connection is in the process of being closed
So this essentially means that his is a state where socket is waiting for the application to execute close()
A socket can be in CLOSE_WAIT state indefinitely until the application closes it. 
Faulty scenarios would be like filedescriptor leak, server not being execute close() on socket leading to pile up of close_wait sockets

ESTABLISHED 
Indicates that the server received the SYN signal from the client and the session is established
FIN_WAIT_1 
Indicates that the connection is still active but not currently being used
FIN_WAI
HENRY - Monster
Kiss meTell me all those lies like when you miss meOpen up your heart and let your love touch meI just need it all, I've been so patient, waiting for you so longAnd if you let it go when I'm holding you closeInside my arms, in the moment with youRight now the time is wrongI've been writing these songs 'bout how I can't be with youBut I don't wanna be a monsterBut I've been here for daysDrinking too much now I want youCan't get you off my brainI won't be the one to tell you thingsAnd lie to you if you won't listen, noI'm not a monster, monster, noBut every time you kiss meTell me pretty lies about your historyI'm so tired of the back and forthTelling me that you're wanting moreI don't know what you're in this forPeople try to tell you things but you won't listen, noAnd if yo
عکس پروفایل زیبا
بخندبلندتر بخندتا عادت کنے بہ خندیدندنیا اونقدر هم کہ فکر مےکنے جدے نیست
جمله های کوتاه دلنشین
امروز به خودت قول بدههیچ نوع حال و هواى بدى رو تحمل نکنىتو در انتخاب افکارت قدرت دارىپس فقط حال و هواى خوب رو انتخاب کن
جملات زیبا و دلنشین برای عشق
وقتی از شادی به هوا می‌پری، مواظب باش کسی زمین را از زیر پاهایت نکشد!
متن زیبای غمگین دلنشین
همیشه کسی را برای دوست داشتن
انتخاب کن که اونقدر قلبش بزرگ باشه
که نخوای برای اینکه توی ق
Soudabeh:Something that is very close to birth is death! Mother feels the presence of God in her own, in every moment, especially in the last months of pregnancy. At least, sometimes, moms feel the presence of a creature in her own, especially when baby shakes or does not shake when it is expected to shake! The growth of a baby in the mother's body is kind of miracle, being alive is a miracle, too. breathing at any moment. Pumping the heart at any moment!  learning more new things, constantly by mind. becoming more patient and kinder and ….The bad moment is the moment that all of this goes away! the last breaths! The last moving! The last… When the choice is taken from humans. for this difficult situation, just a mother can change this bad situation to the best one with her clever an
持續的鼻塞可能不是由感冒引起的。 因為很多疾病容易引起患者鼻塞表現,如常見鼻炎.. 鼻炎作為生活中常見的疾病,在患病過程中,患者通常會有鼻塞,打噴嚏,流鼻涕的表現,而鼻塞容易反複發作.. 治療比感冒困難得多。
1,保證充足的睡眠,鼻炎發生之後,你需要注意的日常護理,因為情況鼻炎患者往往有鼻子不通氣就不會發生。此時病人最好臥床休息,因為鼻炎引起的睡覺時鼻子不通氣將改善局勢的立場較為明顯,變化的特點,鼻塞。此外,補充足夠的睡眠,以提高人體免疫功能也很有幫助。因此,疾病出現後鼻炎,需要保證充足的睡眠。
康柏耳鼻喉專科中心服務範圍廣泛,包括手術治療

From 2007 to 2011, Iran determined the price of bitumen in the region, and the price was generally up.

As the second largest exporter of Asian bitumen, the first exporter of the Middle East and the fourth largest exporter in the world, Iran offers its bitumen for $ 100 less than the bitumen of a country like Bahrain.

This means that buyers of Iranian bitumen are waiting for the price of Bahrain bitumen to be determined, after which they will buy Iranian bitumen at a lower price.
This price gap comes as real Iranian bitumen supplied by the country's major producers is far superior to Bahrain's bitumen;
But what has caused Iran, as one of the world's top bitumen production and export powers, to lose the annual opportunity cost of about 480 billion tomans per 2.5 million tons and sel
CLOSED: #Indicates that the server has received an ACK signal from the client and the connection is closed
CLOSE_WAIT: #[Indicates that the server has received the first FIN signal from the client and the connection is in the process of being closed]
#[So this essentially means that his is a state where socket is waiting for the application to execute close()]
#[A socket can be in CLOSE_WAIT state indefinitely until the application closes it]
#[Faulty scenarios would be like filedescriptor leak, server not being execute close() on socket leading to pile up of close_wait sockets]
ESTABLISHED: #Indicates that the server received the SYN signal from the client and the session is established
FIN_WAIT_1: #Indicates that the connection is still active but not currently
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Factors of the Promised Mahdi (PBUH) Reappearance
Part 1
Reappearance Factors are the factors
that pave the way for Imam’s Reappearance and are considered as the
reasons of his reappearance. It must be said about it: Although the main
factor of Imam Mahdi’s reappearance is the “will of God”, but what
humans can do for reappearance preparation is the elimination of factors
which causes his occultation and to make themselves prepared. This
preparation is achieved by doing their duties and obligations specially
the duties of the absence era such as: Waiting for the reappearance,
praying, patience, self-development, intellectual and social growth.
This preparation should be proportionate to the acceptance of global
governance: which means it has to be widespr

وضعیت : waiting 
                                                شروع کار سایت : 22 شهریور 98                                               اسکریپت سایت :لایسنس گلد کدرز                                                 ssl و ddos (پروتکل امنیتی) : بله                                                 حداقل سرمایه لازم : 22 دلار
                                                 گرین بار (ادرس بار سبز ) :خیر

The Savior who was promised in the Testaments, was named Messiah or Messiah ben David. There is no doubt about him. What does it mean? All Jews were waiting for the Reappearance of Christ. But when the Christ was born, they debated that whether this person is Messiah or not. The Jews concluded: “We do not accept it. “But Christians concluded: “why not? He is the one”. Now if you ask the Jews “Who is your savior?” They will reply “he is Messiah. “If you ask [the same] from Christians they will reply “Messiah” too.
‍Etekaf:Seclusion
Message_1
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate
Salam Alikum
Rajab month is God's month. God is waiting us to ask for him✅
✅ وإِذَا سَألََكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌ أُجِیبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْیَسْتَجِیبُوا لِی وَلْیُؤْمِنُوا بِی لَعَلَّهُمْ یَرْشُدُونَ )بقره: 681 )
"While my servants ask you about me, tell them I'm surely close to them. I answer them when they call me, so they should do what I ask them(to reach their goals for a better world and hereafter) and be faithful to me so that they may be guided."(Baghare 186)
*Seclusion means to wait for some-thing (stopping in mosque has the sa
This music is extremely depressive. In a deadly way
متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

.Im sorely waiting for your good news, my old friend
Back in Berlin from a mission to Vienna, my dispatches delivered, once more comfortably ensconced in my quarters, on the Mittelstrasse, I was looking forward to an evening at the Pavilion Mascotte. I was just getting into my dinner coat when my man bowed an orderly through the door and at once all my plans took swift flight out the window. The orderly brought a command for my immediate attendance at the Wilhelmstrasse. Now the gentlemen of the Wilhelmstrasse are never kept waiting and do not accept excuses. Within twenty minutes I was shown into the chambers of Count von Wedel; in thirty minutes I was out again, having complete orders. They know what they want at the Wilhelmstrasse and they generally get it.
As I hurried back to my rooms I went over what von Wedel had said:
"You are to be
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 5 of Quran

Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#An_Nesa_Surreh_Versue_40
إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا یَظْلِمُ مِثْقَالَ ذَرَّةٍ ۖ وَإِن تَكُ حَسَنَةً یُضَاعِفْهَا وَیُؤْتِ مِن لَّدُنْهُ أَجْرًا عَظِیمًا ٤٠

Indeed, Allah does not do injustice, [even] as much as an atom's weight; while if there is a good deed, He multiplies it and gives from Himself a great reward. (40)

The more virtue action is "Waiting for Faraj, the Reappearance of Imam Mahdi(aj)", " انتظار فرج ".  If it is the promise of Allah that He  will reward  every good work , and  the "Waiting for Faraj,  انتظار فرج " is the most vi
Question:
In Sahih Bukhari, Ali Ibn Abi Talib says that Abu Bakr & Umar were the best after the prophet (PBUH). How Shia reject this hadith?
Answer:
There are a few Hadith in Sunni books that Ali Ibn Abi Talib considers the superiority of Abu Bakr and Umar more than himself, or as the best people after the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Let’s look at the source of these Ahadith and then compare with other Ahadith of Sunni books.
1- Hadith about Ali (PBUH) or from him should be common hadith between Shia and Sunni, or be found in Shia sources too or be Motawater, otherwise they are not acceptable.
Usually one of the people who has narrated these Ahadith is unknown or Sunni Scholars have emphasized that he is not trustable. Also these Ahadith are not Motawater. Overall the sources of these A
متن و تکست آهنگ جدید Next To You از بکی جی Becky G و Digital Farm Animals و Rvssian

متن آهنگ:

Do you remember when I met you in the summer?
Sippin' wine we'd talk for hours through the night
And you asked me if I'd like to know your number
For me to call and say that I got home alright
But oh we fell so deep
I had a lot on my mind
I wasn't ready to find you
'Cause I was so naive
I do this every time
I wish that I could rewind it
Are we a drop in the ocean now?
Oh I know that I let you down
All along I was searching for something new, oh
And I should've been there right next to you, ooh
I should've been there right next to you
I should've been there right next to you
Do you remember all the cold nights in the winter?
We'd drive for hours so that we could b
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a

Jonas Brothers: Tiny Desk Concert
The line of NPR staffers waiting to see the Jonas Brothers' Tiny Desk concert began forming four hours before the scheduled performance. Well aware of the actual start time, my colleagues sat patiently on the floor, working on their laptops with coffee in hand. By the time Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas entered the building to chat with Michel Martin — and eventually make their way up to the Tiny Desk — the building was buzzing.
As the trio approached the desk, they were immediately drawn to the knickknacks and toy instruments scattered throughout the area. They ended up working them into their performance, adding a little childlike flair to three selections from their latest album, Happiness Begins, including "Only Human" and a jazzy rewor
i tried to install actix-web from source but it returned error about openssl:
error: failed to run custom build command for `openssl-sys v0.9.47`process didn't exit successfully: `/mnt/A20EF3040EF2CFF1/work/rust/actix-web/target/debug/build/openssl-sys-f099451dfc156dca/build-script-main` (exit code: 101)--- stdoutcargo:rustc-cfg=const_fncargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_LIB_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_LIB_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=OPENSSL_LIB_DIROPENSSL_LIB_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=OPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIROPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR unsetcargo:rerun-if-env-changed=X86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENSSL_DIRX86_64_UNKNOWN_LINUX_GNU_OPENS
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei

Jonas Brothers: Tiny Desk Concert
The line of NPR staffers waiting to see the Jonas Brothers' Tiny Desk concert began forming four hours before the scheduled performance. Well aware of the actual start time, my colleagues sat patiently on the floor, working on their laptops with coffee in hand. By the time Kevin, Joe and Nick Jonas entered the building to chat with Michel Martin — and eventually make their way up to the Tiny Desk — the building was buzzing.
As the trio approached the desk, they were immediately drawn to the knickknacks and toy instruments scattered throughout the area. They ended up working them into their performance, adding a little childlike flair to three selections from their latest album, Happiness Begins, including "Only Human" and a jazzy rewor
the main subjectIf you can say and repeat La ilaha illallahIt's hard to repeat and keep saying itand say so much and repeat to unconscious repeat La ilaha illallahThis mention pushes the soulAnd you wake up while you sleepYou are not awake but alert. This mode has several characteristics
If you see there is no gravity pressure and breathing pressure in this case If there is distress from distant times Discover it You understand the dimensions of your personality The words and the spiritual state of the words can be understood You get the habits you getاصل مطلب:اگر ذکر لا اله الا الله را به تنهایی یا همراه با ذکر دیگری بتوانید بگویید و تکرار کنیدتکرار و ادامه دادن این ذکر سخت است و ا
نکات درس 5A :

جملات و عبارات کاربردی:
World Business center: مرکز تجارت جهانی
fast walker:(opposite:slow walker)  کسی که تند تند راه میرود
Elevator arrives: آسانسور آمد
Internet page does not open: صفحه ی اینترنت باز نمی شود
On the Internet
I am the first person to finish at mealtimes: همیشه اولین نفر غذام رو تمام میکنم
How fast is .......?  :     سرعت فلان وسیله چقدر است؟
frustrated:annoyed, disappointed, thwarted:   اذیت شدن
get irritable: grouchy, bad tempered:  عصبانی شدن
line: queue: /kjuː/ : صف
get to work/ school (how)
sitting in traffic (waiting in traffic)
being online
using your phone/computer
I do not have more or
James and the Giant Peach
By Roald Dahl

It was quite a large hole, the sort of thing an animal about the size of a fox might have made.
James knelt down in front of it and poked his head and shoulders inside.
He crawled in.
He kept on crawling.
This isn't just a hole, he thought excitedly. It's a tunnel!
The tunnel was damp and murky, and all around him there was the curious bittersweet smell of fresh peach. The floor was soggy under his knees, the walls were wet and sticky, and peach juice was dripping from the ceiling. James opened his mouth and caught some of it on his tongue. It tasted delicious.
He was crawling uphill now, as though the tunnel were leading straight toward the very center of the gigantic fruit. Every few seconds he paused and took a bite out of the wall. The peach f
غربی ها ضرب المثلی درست کرده اند: تا جاپای خود را محکم کنند! و آن اینکه هرکاری می خواهیم بکنیم، می گویند چرخ را دوباره اختراع نکنید! ولی این ضرب المثل موقعی درست که: به ما هم یاد بدهند، اما آنها یاد نمی دهند. بلکه برعکس کاری می کنند که: چشم بسته از انها خرید کنیم. لذا دانشمندان ما باید نه تنها چرخ را دوباره طراحی کنند، بلکه در همه موارد مشکوک باشند. زیرا اگر حتی یک مورد فنی را یاد نگیرند، از همان جا ضربه می خورند! که در فارسی آن را فوت آخر می گویند.

تفاوت since و for
هنگامی از since و for استفاده می کنیم که قصد ذکر یک زمانی مشخص و یا یک زمانبندی را داشته باشیم . حال موسسه بهکلام قصد دارد شما را  با تفاوت since و for آشنا کند.
ما اغلب هنگام استفاده از دو حرف اضافۀ since و for دچار سردرگمی می شویم زیرا هر دوی این کلمات وقتی استفاده می‌شوند که می‌خواهیم بگوییم یک عمل چه مدت طول می‌کشد. با این حال این دو کلمه در مفهوم و معنی با هم متفاوت هستند. از since وقتی استفاده می‌کنیم که راجع به یک نقطه زمانی مشخص صحبت می
انفجار کشتی های عربستان و امارات، یک خودزنی از نوع یازده سپتامبر بود:
زیرا که عربها دیگر نفتی برای صادرات ندارند. و از سوی دیگر مطالبات آمریکا را
نیز، نمی توانند بپردازند لذا مجبور شدند با انفجار این کشتی ها، اولا نشان دهند که
هنوز نفت دارند! و در حال صادرات بوده، که آتش گرفته! ثانیا مشتریان را به جای نفت،
به شرکتهای بیمه احاله دهند. از سوی دیگر ایران و دیگر کشورهای خط مقاومت را، مسئول
این انفجارات اعلام کنند! اما سقوط سهام و بالارفتن قیمت نف
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
 معنای صبر که همان خویشتن داری میباشد به معنای نگه داشتن خواسته دل مان وعمل نکردن به آن خواسته در حالی که بسیار شوق رسیدن به آن خواسته را داریم، میباشد؛
که نمونه های مختلفی دارد:
صبر در برابر گناه :
              دل ما شوق رسیدن به کاری را دارد ، اما چون آن را گناه میدانیم از رسیدن به آن چشم پوشی میکنیم؛ مانند نخوردن غذایی لذیذ و سمی در حال گرسنگی شدید
صبر در برابر اطاعت خدا:
              برعکس بالا شوق انجام کاری را ن
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
 معنای صبر که همان خویشتن داری میباشد به معنای نگه داشتن خواسته دل مان وعمل نکردن به آن خواسته در حالی که بسیار شوق رسیدن به آن خواسته را داریم، میباشد؛
که نمونه های مختلفی دارد:
صبر در برابر گناه :
     دل ما شوق رسیدن به کاری را دارد ، اما چون آن را گناه میدانیم از رسیدن به آن چشم پوشی میکنیم؛ مانند نخوردن غذایی لذیذ و سمی در حال گرسنگی شدید
صبر در برابر اطاعت خدا:
    برعکس بالا شوق انجام کاری را نداریم و چه بسا م

James and the Giant Peach
by Roald Dahl
It was quite a large hole, the sort of thing an animal about the size of a fox might have made.
James knelt down in front of it and poked his head and shoulders inside.
He crawled in.
He kept on crawling.
This isn't just a hole, he thought excitedly. It's a tunnel!
The tunnel was damp and murky, and all around him there was the curious bittersweet smell of fresh peach. The floor was soggy under his knees, the walls were wet and sticky, and peach juice was dripping from the ceiling. James opened his mouth and caught some of it on his tongue. It tasted delicious.
He was crawling uphill now, as though the tunnel were leading straight toward the very center of the gigantic fruit. Every few seconds he paused and took a bite out of the wall. Th
Sultan has been the capital city of Edirne during the second fruition. Conquest of Istanbul by Sultan Mehmet in1453 and Istanbul has been the capital of the Ottoman Empire. Vienna-Airport-Transfer Edirne old city turkey tours built two-storey house consists of Ottoman architecture. Is the Maritsa river and stonebridge over the river has been timely giant ottoman. Maritsa river beach is very nice tea and coffee gardens and restaurants are located. We drank tea and coffee.Edirne is specific Dew Pan kebab structure.
Ephesus is an ancient city located in the province of Aydin, and here is also very valuable in the Christian religion virgin mary house room available. I first This is the ancient city of Ephesus Virgin Mary visited the house after the house you were the first there is a statue o
تجهیزات آرایشگاهیی مورد نیاز برای راه اندازی سالن زیبایی
بسیاری از کسانی که می‌خواهند آرایشگاه یا یک سالن زیبایی شیک و مجلل راه اندازی کنند معمولاً به دنبال وسایل شیک و لاکچری هستند.
در این مقاله به شما اطلاع رسانی خواهیم کرد که  اطلاعات بیشتری در مورد نحوه انتخاب و خرید تجهیزات آرایشگاهی کسب کنید .
تجهیزات آرایشگاهی

زمانی که می خواهید یک آرایشگاه افتتاح کنید به تجهیزات زیادی نیاز دارید تجهیزات آرایشگاه شامل اقلام معمولاً بزرگ است ک
the video by : http://www.nasrtv.com
Watch on youtube : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wf9Wo0TgzI
download video : download

download video (Covered at the beginning ) : download
Download partitioned videos : ( for share on instagram ) :
part 1             part 2  
part 3             part 4
part 5             part 6

We are waiting for you, Imam of our time. How can we not be?! There is
so much to tell you Imam Mahdi, I don’t know where to start?

A Video clip dedicated to Imam Mahdi ((May Allah Hasten His Return)
To download any file from Picofile, first click on :

Then click on :

دانلود ویدیو اصلی : دریافت 
دانلود ویدیو ( همراه با کاور در ثانیه اول فیلم ) : دریافت 

دان
در قرن ۱۹ بود که تکنولوژی پا در دنیای پزشکی گذاشت. دستگاه تنفس سنج و دستگاه فشار خون اولین دستگاه هایی بودند که اختراع و مورد استفاده قرار گرفتند. دستگاه هایی که روز به روز بیشتر و پیشرفته تر میشدند و به لطف آن ها تشخیص های درمانی آسان تر و دقیق تر می شد.
تکنولوژی برخلاف تصورات اشتباهی که گاها به وجود میاید هیچ گاه جایگزین نیروی انسانی نشد بلکه مانند یک دستیار وقت شناس و وظیفه شانس کارهارا در کوتاه ترین زمان ممکن مدیریت کرد و اطلاعات را به دقی
Dental implant surgery is usually an outpatient surgery performed in
stages:

Your damaged tooth is removed.

Your jawbone is prepared for surgery, a process that may involve bone
grafting.

After your jawbone heals, your oral surgeon places the dental implant
metal post in your jawbone.

You go through a healing period that may last several months.

Your oral surgeon places the abutment, which is an extension of the
implant metal post. (In some cases, when the implant is very stable, this can
be done at the same time that the implant is placed.)

After the soft tissue heals, your dentist will make molds of your teeth
and jawbone and later place the final tooth or teeth.

The entire process can take many months from start to finish. Much of
that time is devoted to healing and waiting for t
اولین قدم بعد از بارداری
اولین قدم بعد از بارداری چیست؟•    با ماما یا دکتر مشورت کنید•    نشانه‌های بارداری را در نظر بگیرید •    اطلاعات خود را در مورد دوران بارداری بالا ببرید. •    از خودتان مراقبت کنید•    پیدا کردن یک پشتیبان •    سعی کنید از بارداری خود لذت ببرید 
اولین قدم بعد از بارداری چیست؟طبیعی است که یک آزمایش حاملگی مثبت، عواطف، نگرانی‌ها و اضطراب را در دل ما ایجاد می کند.سعی کنید چند نفس عمیق بکشید. باید برای هفته های
ساکنان نوار غزه و کرانه باختری، مورد شدیدترین
حملات واقع می شوند: اسرائیل هر وقت دلش خواست، افرادی را دستگیر می کند و: آنها
را به به زندان می برد. پس ارتش غزه کجاست؟ 
نیروهای زیادی تحت عنوان: نیروی مقاومت دوره دیده اند، لباس فرم دارند و تمرین
های لازم را انجام می دهند، حتی به موشک انداز نیز مجهز هستند، ولی معلوم نیست چرا
به موقع، جلوی هجوم چند سرباز اسرائیلی را نمی توانند بگیرند؟ اسرائیلی ها هم
فهمیده اند که: هر کاری کنند کسی به آنها کاری ندار

متاسفانه مرورگر شما، قابیلت پخش فایل های صوتی تصویری را در قالب HTML5 دارا نمی باشد.توصیه ما به شما استفاده از مروگرهای رایج و بروزرسانی آن به آخرین نسخه می باشدبا این حال ممکن است مرورگرتان توسط پلاگین خود قابلیت پخش این فایل را برای تان فراهم آورد.
param name="AutoStart" value="False">

دریافتحجم: 3.99 مگابایت 
متنش:
I found a love for me
Darling just dive right inAnd follow my leadWell I found a girl beautiful and sweet I never knew you were the someone waiting for me'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it wasI will not give you up this tim
با یاد و نام خداوند و به امید بر آورده شدن حاجات و سلامتی و به راه راست هدایت شدن تمام انسان ها ؛
هر روز یک صفحه 
صفحه پانصد و سی و نه سوره الحدید (  18- 12 )
سورةُ الحدید

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحیم‏
یَوْمَ تَرَى الْمُؤْمِنینَ وَ الْمُؤْمِناتِ یَسْعى‏ نُورُهُمْ بَیْنَ أَیْدیهِمْ وَ بِأَیْمانِهِمْ بُشْراکُمُ الْیَوْمَ جَنَّاتٌ تَجْری مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهارُ خالِدینَ فیها ذلِکَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظیمُ (12)
یَوْمَ یَقُولُ الْم
As a first-time home buyer in Toronto, there’s a whole
lot to learn. This is likely the biggest investment you’ve ever made – and the
more you know, the better your decisions will be. So grab a glass of wine, sit
back, and prepare to learn how to buy a house or condo. Make sure to scroll to
the bottom for required reading for Toronto home buyers.
Step 1 – Get Pre-Qualified for a Mortgage
The first step to buying a house or condo in Toronto is
finding out how much your bank is willing to lend you. When you pre-qualify for
a mortgage, your lender will look at your income, your debts, your down payment
and your credit history. The pre-approval should be in writing and will include
a guaranteed interest rate (usually valid for 90 days). Pre-qualifying will
ensure that you know how much
در این قسمت از سایت روزانه، می توانید عکس نوشته های زیبای احساسی انتظار کشیدن و درد تنهایی را همراه با متن های احساسی انتظار و تنهایی مشاهده نمایید.
عکس پروفایل انتظار
عکس نوشته پروفایل انتظار
گیرم اندوه تو خواب است و نگاه تو خیالپس دلم منتظر کیست عزیز این همه سال؟پس دلم منتظر کیست که من بی خبرم؟که من از آتش اندوه خودم شعله ورم؟ماه یک پنجره وا شد به خیالم که توییهمه جا شور به پا شد به خیالم که تویی…
عکس پروفایل انتظار
من آن گلبرگ مغرورم نمی
آرام شده ام. خنده را یاد گرفته ام. یعنی سعی میکنم یادش بگیرم. به همه چیز، به همه کس، همیشه...
به همکلاسی هایم میخندم. به استرسشان، به اشک هایشان، به دلخوشی هایشان.
به معلم ها، مادر پدرها، پسرها، همه ی آدم ها. به نقش هایی که بازی میکنند. به غم و شادی و عصبانیتی که از زیر پوسته ی بیرونیشان گاهی بیرون می ریزد.
به عقده هایشان که قوه ی حقارتشان را با تحقیر دیگران تشدید می کند.
می خندم. آرامم.
وقتی دو روز تعطیل میشوی چه کار میکنی؟ خوشحال میشوی؟ برای از دس

بعد از راه اندازی سیستم ماینینگ  شما در نهایت قصد تبدیل درآمد خود، که به صورت ارز دیجیتال هست ، به ریال یا پول رایج هر کشوری را دارید. یا استفاده از آن برای خرید کالا از فروشگاههایی که ارز دیجیتال را به عنوان روش پرداخت خود تعریف کرده اند.در این مقاله قصد توضیح مرحله به مرحله ی این کار و روشهای حل مسایلی که ممکن است برایتان پیش بیاید را داریم. 
برای تبدیل کردن ارز دیجیتال خود به ریال ابتدا باید با صرافی ارزهای دیجیتال معتبر یا شخص معتبری که
Show address:
ip: show commands:
ip help ---> #Display ip commands and arguments
ip -4 a ---> #Only show TCP/IP IPv4
ip -6 a ---> #Only show TCP/IP IPv6
ip a list eth0 ---> #Only show eth0 interface
ip a show dev eth0 ---> #Only show eth0 interface
ip a show eth0 ---> #Only show eth0 interface
addr: Display IP Addresses and property information(abbreviation of address)
ip addr ---> #Show information for all addresses
ip addr help ---> #Display address commands and arguments
ip addr show dev eth0 ---> #Display information only for device
link: Manage and display the state of all network interfaces
ip link help ---> #Display link commands and arguments
ip link ls up ---> #Only show running interfaces
ip l

Using tools to schedule posts will help you stay active on social media and save you time. With Buffer, you can manage all of your social media accounts in one place, schedule posts weeks in advance, post at preferred times when the most users will see them, and analyze how well your posts are doing. Using tools to help with your social media accounts will ensure you're posting often enough to improve your social media presence.
2. Focus on customer service.
Social media is the new platform for customer service. Instead of giving a business a call or waiting hours (sometimes days) for a company to respond to an email, many customers who are having issues now turn to social media to get help from brands. In fact, 54 percent of customers prefer social messaging channels for customer care
Buy Targeted Mobile Traffic and begin receiving traffic from both iOS and Android devices today. It is almost impossible for some people to travel to a foreign country to attend training courses in the required field, especially if they are traveling solely to learn a subject and are not required to receive salaries, degrees or temporary residence. It is expensive. Online education greatly simplifies this process and allows students and students around the world to download online advertising educational videos and start learning courses in their own field without limitations and start the education process. Repeat as many times as you like.
We all know that in order to succeed in online business, we need to be very familiar with SEO and do the campaigns we need. SEO is very import
آتش کالیفرنیا همچنان زبانه می کشد و: خود را به لس آنجلس می رساند، حالا باید مردم بی گناه لس آنجلس هم، در اتش غضب الهی بسوزند، چرا که روسپی ها وقواد ها را برخود راهبر دانستند. و از انان حمایت کردند.  چهل سال است که انجا مرکزی برای توطئه: برعلیه ام القرای اسلام یعنی تهران و قم شده است، و کسی نیست که از انها جلوگیری کند. تهرانی ها که در 10هزار کیلومتری ان هسند، دستشان نمی رسد تا همچون گذشته، مانند رعد بر سر آنها بریزند، و مانند سیل بنیان شان را بر با
دولت نمی تواند گرانی ها را نابود کند و یا: جلوی آن را بگیرد و تابحال هرکاری کرده، معکوس نتیجه داده  زیرا سرنا را از سرگشادش می زند! برای گشت تعزیرات اضافه کاری منظور نمی کند، بسیاری از ناظرین را افتخاری انتخاب می کند! لذا آنها با اولین پیشنهاد گران فروشان، قلم را غلاف می کنند! و بر فرض اینکه  جریمه کند، نه به جیب مردم می رود و نه: در بودجه دولت، بلکه واریز سپرده های قوه قضائیه می شود. در نتیجه به نفع قوه است که گرانی باشد! چون میتواند جریمه کند. ب
1-1        مقدمه
سـازمـان هـا بـرای بقاء و تداوم نقش مثبت و سازنده خود نیازمند افکار، اندیشه ها، نظرات تـازه و نـو هـستند تا با دریافت دیدگاه های نو مبتنی بر تحقیقات میدانی و اندیشه ها و تـئوری هـا بـتـوانـنـد پـویـایـی خـود را تـضـمـیـن کـنـنـد وگـرنـه رو بـه زوال و نابودی هستند. مقاومت سازمان ها در قبال تغییرات و تحولات جهانی و منطقه ای موجب حذف آنها شده و حتی قادر به حفظ وضع موجود نیز نخواهند بود.جـریـان نـوجـویی و نوآوری همچون یک جنبشی
همایش روابط عمومی ها، همیشه با یک جمله پایان
می پذیرد: مسئولین به نقش روابط عمومی ها اهمیت بدهند! ولی تاکنون کسی به آسیب
شناسی آن نپرداخته، و نگفته چرا چهل سال است که مسئولین، به روابط عمومی ها توجه
نمی کنند؟ آیا این اشکال از خود روابط عمومی ها است یا از مسئولین؟ بطور طبیعی
اشکال از مسئولین نخواهد بود، زیرا مسئولین بطور مستقیم از سوی مردم انتخاب می
شوند، و یا از سوی انتخاب شده ها معرفی می گردند. اگر اشکالی هم باشد به این
انتخاب ها مربوط می شود
جنگ روانی برای پیشبرد جنگ نظامی است، و جنگ
نظامی آخرین نقطه: مقاومت هر کدام از طرفین می باشد، که پس از آن سقوط یک طرف را
درپی خواهد داشت. اما جنگ روانی برخلاف تئوری های موجود، از سوی دشمن طراحی و اجرا
نمی شود! زیرا دو دلیل عمده مانع این کار می شود: یکی نداشتن اطلاعاتی کافی دشمن،
از ریزه کاری های فرهنگی یکدیگر است. دلیل دوم بی اثر بودن آن است، زیرا وقتی دشمن
حرفی می زند، مسلما برای منافع خودش است، وکسی که عاقل باشد، حرف او را نمی پذیرد.
بنابر این
پاسخ نرم حزب الله، سکونت فلسطینی ها در بخش تخلیه شده است.که هم، مردم کشته نخواهند شد و هم، سلاح ها بیهوده مصرف نخواهند گردید. مردم و نیروهای اسرائیلی، خودشان با اختیار خود مناطق اشغالی را تخلیه کرده اند، و در اختیار حزب الله گذاشته اند. درواقع صلح در برابر زمین را تایید کرده، خواستار خویشتنداری حزب الله شده، و زمین ها را به او تقدیم نموده اند. حزب الله نیز می تواند فلسطینی های ساکن: اردوگاههای لبنان را به انجا منتقل کرده، حق را به حقدار بسپار
بله! بعضی مواقع آمار هم فاسد می شود شاید اصلا همیشه فاسد یاشد و بدتر اینکه مادر تمام فساد ها باشد. اما در هر صورت آمار موجودی بی اختیار است، که بهشت و جهنم برایش فرق نمی کند، بلکه این کاربر است که از ان سوأ استفاده می کند. یکی از اساتید قدیمی دانشگاه تهران می گفت: اگر دروغ بزرگ می خواهید بگویید، از آمار استفاده کنید. تعریف فساد هم معلوم نیست، هرکسی فساد را در چیزی می داند. که گاهی انها متضاد هم هستند. مثلا جاه طلبی یا خود محوری، یکی از پایه های فس
اگر محمود عباس بجای گرایش به: خط سازش و
طرفداری از آل سعود، به سوی مقاومت توجه کند، سازمان ملل را بنام او می کنیم! اخیر
ابومازن گفته  که: معامله قرن یا همان
معامله ننگ، و نشست اقتصادی که ماه آینده برگزار می‌شود، به جهنم خواهند رفت. این
مایه امیدواری همه کسانی است که: سالها منتظر حمایت از مردم فلسطین و: آرمان جهانی
آن است. اگر عباس بخواهد میتواند: تمام مرزهای غزه و کرانه باختری را، به روی مردم
باز کند. حتی آن مقداری که به اسرائیل مربوط می شود، زی
ترامپ می گوید ایران ضعیف شده (اگر بخواهد ما
حاضریم مذاکره کنیم)!میدانید چرا این طور حرف می زند؟ برای اینکه مسئولین ایرانی،
به سیاست التماسی و دیپلماسی گدایی روی آورده اند. وزیر خارجه ایران می گوید:
آمریکا حتی از ورود دارو به ایران ممانعت می کند. 
این یعنی که ایران هیچ دارویی ندارد، تولید هم نمی کند، و فقط منتظر رسیدن
دارو های آمریکایی است. اگر این دارو ها نرسد، ایرانی ها مریض می شوند و می میرند!
همانطور که در باره یمنی ها تبلیغ می کنند. در حالی
اگر ملت فلسطین شیعه بود، هرگز اعلامیه بالفور را قبول نمی کرد، و زمین های خود را در اختیار یهودیان نمی گذاشت. موقع تظاهرات بازگشت، بی محابا به سرزمین های اشغالی میرفت، و آنجا راقبضه می کرد! چنانچه اسرائیل از ترس حزب الله شیعه، هفت کیلومتر تا عمق اسرائیل فرار کرده، و عقب رانده شده. اگر ملت آمریکا شیعه بود، الان میرفتند بالای کوه های لس آنجلس، و مانند امام رضا نماز باران می خواندند، و خداوند بباران می فرستاد و: آتش را خاموش می کرد. اگر مردم عراق
گرامر زبان انگلیسی چیست ؟
     گرامر در واقع قوانینی است که افراد با استفاده از آن می‌توانند به آن زبان صحبت کنند. همان طور که در یک بازی به قوانین نیاز داریم در مورد زبان هم همین طور است. اگر در بازی قانونی وجود نداشته باشد یا افراد از قانون خودشان پیروی کنند، به زودی با شکست مواجه خواهند شد. در مورد یادگیری زبان نیز همین گونه است بدون داشتن قوانین ما قادر به برقراری ارتباط با سایر افراد نخواهیم بود.
   یک عامل مشترک بین تمامی افراد در سراسر
چنان جوسازی شد اندر تهران، که یاران فراموش
کردند ایران! سیل آمد ولی چنان جوسازی شد که: همه اخبار تحت الشعاع قرار گرفتند! حتی
نیروهای نظامی و انتظامی هم مجبور به تخلیه آب 
شدند! در حالیکه می شد بدون ادعا کمک کرد و سیل زدگان را سامان داد. بیشتر
هم کسانی شلوغ کردند که: اصلا هیچ کمکی نکردند! از ضدانقلاب تا سلطنت طلب، و
پادوهای دست به قلم آن ها! که هر آن فقط منتظر ایجاد التهاب و فضای مسموم، علیه
جمهوری اسلامی و حاکمیت آن هستند. از مجاهدین خلق ایران بپ
با رشد فزاینده حماقت های ترامپ، و اعلام موضع
ایران در مورد: احتمال خروج از برجام، همه آمریکایی ها با ایران اعلام همبستگی
کردند. در صف نخست آن ها سربازان و نیروهای نظامی قرار دارند، که همگی راه خلیج
فارس را پیش گرفته اند. جان بولتون فکر کرده که آنها برای: جنگ با ایران آمده اند
و لذا پیشگیرانه گفته، ما با ایران جنگ نداریم. ترامپ هم گفته امیدواریم، جنگی پیش
نیاید! ولی حقیقت ماجرا این است که آنها، به قصد اعلام همبستگی و تحویل سلاح های خود،
به سوی ا
همه 60میلیارد دلار وارداتی که انجام شد، قابل تولید در داخل است، اما چرا وارد می شود؟ دلایل قضایی دارد! به این معنی که زورشان می رسد، و هرکاری دلشان خواست می کنند. چون میلیاردها دلار شیرین در انتظار انهاست. اغلب این واردات هم از امارات عربی ، چین و یا کره است. یک نمونه ذرت وارداتی است. که با وجود کشت ئانه های روغنی در ایران، به بهانه های گوناگون آن را وارد می کنند. زیرا که ارز پایین دریافت می کنند، و به قیمت بالا در بازار آزاد می فروشند. گندم در سا
در این چهل سال مجلس سکولار، نام اسلام را یدک می کشید، ولی در این دوره باید واقعا افرادی به انجا بروند، که مجلس را از یوغ قانون های ضد بشری و ضد مستضعفین پاکسازی کنند. یکی از چیز هایی که سکولار هست مسئله مالیات است. نصف بودجه دولت را مالیات، که معلوم نیست چظور گرفته می شود تشکیل می دهد! طبق اعتراف خودشان، سلبریتی ها که مالیات نمی دهند! پزشکان و وکلا هم بالاترین فرار مالیاتی دارند، کارخانجات هم همگی ورشکسته، و از مالیات معاف هستند. لذا یک جو روا
با اینکه تولید کشور سه برابر مصزف است، و سه برابر آنهم در کشتی ها، گمرکات و کانتینر ها و کامیونها و انبارهای خارجی و داخلی دپو شده، منتظر ورود به بازار هستند، ولی در خرده فروشی ها کالا کم است، اگر هم باشد گران است. البته رئیس جمهور علت آن را نبود وزارت بازرگانی می داند، تا بر توزیع نظارت کند. در هر صورت سد بزرگی بین مصرف کننده، و تولید کننده وجود دارد که از اینهمه: آبشار تولید، قطره قطره به  بازار میرسد. مخصوصا الان که همه کارخانه ها، تغییر تول
 آلودگی هوا یک حساسیت کاذب است، که شاید توجیه سیاسی داشته باشد، تا به بهانه آن مدارس و دانشگاهها تعطیل شوند! که افراد نفوذی نتوانند در آن فتنه ایجاد کنند! زیرا اصحاب فتنه که همه آرزوهای خود را برباد رفته می بینند، ساکت ننشسته و در صدد برنامه های جدید هستند. عده ای پروژه کشته سازی را کلید زده، مدعی هستند که 143نفر در این فتنه ها کشته شدند. باید دانست که این اعتراض نبود، بلکه فتنه بود. زیرا مردم هیچ اعتراضی به گرانی بنزین نداشتند. به دلیل اینکه بل
ممکن است در ابتدا به نظر برسد که: کشمیر یک کشور عقب افتاده، بامردمانی جنگل نشین است، که فقط برای گردشگری باید به آنجا رفت! ولی اینطور نیست. کشمیر کشوری است که با سه کشور قدرتمند چین و هند و پاکستان، همسایه است که هر کدام می توانند: یک لقمه چپ! از ان درست کنند. البته ناگفته نماند که هرسه کشور، سعی کرده اند استانهایی را به خود ملحق کنند، که 20میلیون جمعیت آن بین این سه کشور در رفت و آمد هستند. اما هنوز کشمیر زنده است، و اکثریت آنان را مسلمانان تشکیل
به نظر برخی ها دنیا فقط آمار است. همه چیز از
آمار به وجود می اید، و به آمار ختم می شود. لذا تحصیلات در زمینه آمار، به دوران
کارشناسی یا ارشد و دکتری تمام نمی شود. 
دنیای اعداد از قدیم دنیای مرموزی بوده، برخی ها با یک حرکت جابجایی اعداد،
حتی بیماری ها را درمان می کردند! علوم غریبه یا جفر که: سابقه طولانی دارد، بازی
با اعداد برای تعیین سرنوشت شاهان بود. رعیت نیز از ان بهره ای نداشت، لذا آن را
علوم غریبه می گفتند. روش نوشتن این اعداد هم، کاملا رمزی و
آمریکا مدعی است با هدف فشار حداکثری بر ایران، شورشهای لبنان و عراق را ادامه خواهد داد. اما نمی داند این حرکت او تسریع در ایجاد: امپراطوری جهانی ایرانیان و مشروعیت بخشیدن به آن است. زیرا عراق و لبنان از پایه های حکومت کورش بزرگ بود. وی بعد از پایه گذاری هخامنشیان اولین مکانی که فتح کرد بابل بود. بابل در لغت به معنی دروازه شهر خدا. از دو کلمه باب و ال (الهه) تشکیل می شود. واینکه مردم آنجا خود را با ایران یکی می دانند، خشم و غضب آمریکا را درپی داشته.
تنها مانده بود که «مرگ ساخت چین» داشته باشیم. در قدیم کتابی بود بنام (مرگ از کدام طرف می آید) از مجموع داستانهای پلیسی: دهه 40ایران که دانش اموزان دبیرستان، روزی یک ریال می دادیم و آنها را اجاره کرده، همان روز هم می خواندیم! داستان آن خلاصه درگیری کارآگاهی بنام لاوسون، با محله چینی های وحشی بود. چون آنها با روشهای سنتی و سامورایی، مردم را طوری می کشتند، که کارآگاه از ان سر در نمی اورد! حالا این بلا را سر ایرانی ها آوردند! ایرانی ها نمی دانند مرگ

#ThePromisedSaviour
على الرّغم أن العدالة هذه الأیّام هی مطیة یلوکها مدّعی حقوق الإنسان، لکن لن یطول الأمر حتّى تقوم حکومة المخلّص العالمیة لتعمّ العدالة الاجتماعیّة کل أنحاء المعمورة. #ThePromisedSaviour
Although justice is just a mean for human rights’ advocators these days, social justice will be established in the global government of the Savior soon...  #ThePromisedSaviour                    المهدی الموعود هو مخلّص آخر الزمان، هو کموسى الذی خلّص بنی اسرائیل من ظلم فرعون وهداهم الى الصراط المستقیم، سینجی البشریة وسیقودهم نحو
Three decades ago I made a choice to get healthy.  But, most of us understand that keeping the weight off is the toughest aspect of any long-term physical fitness program.  Sooner or later, a plateau happens and to cancel my slump I raised my cardio by conducting.  This not just broke it helped me to find a little creativity can go a very long way.
Let me mention that we draw inspiration from several sources.  Very frequently it"s an individual, a notion, a tune or possibly a story that could inspire us.  For me personally, it was a kids" narrative about a butterfly.
Nike sponsored a streak in New York known as the Nike One Hit Wonder Run.   This year, Joan Jett created a distinctive look.
I recall my final glance in the auto thermometer prior to getting out of this auto - 102 degre
در اقتصاد ایران تورم و گرانی وجود ندارد، همه
آن براساس عملکر بد بانک مرکزی ایجاد شده است. یک نمونه: برخلاف گفته سخنگوی دولت،
حذف چهار صفر، 10هزار بار تورم را کاهش می دهد! یعنی یک دلار می شود 12 تومن! کاری
که باید سالها پیش انجام می شد، و بانک مرکزی مانع می شد. الان هم باید 5صفر حذف
بشود، تا دلار برابر 1تومن شود. زیرا تورم و گرانی، همه به واسطه افزایش برابری
دلار تنظیم می شده. اما بانک مرکزی، آن را به امورد دیگر ربط می داده! هیچ وقت
کمبود تولید و یا کم
وقتی به تبلیغات دشمنان داخلی و خارجی نگاه می
کنید، تعجب می کنید که یک ایرانی چطور زنده است! آنها می گویند دلار هر روز بالاتر
می رود، فشار گرانی و تورم مردم را از بین برده! در تمام خیابان ها زباله خور ها
قدم می زنند، تا شکم خود را سیر کنند. روستاها امکانات نیست، همه مجبورند به شهر
ها فرار کنند. در شهرها هم کار نیست، و خانه ندارند! لذا حاشیه نشین شده، با کاغذ
و مقوا و حلب برای خود خانه می سازند، و از برق دزدی می کنند. آنقدر از این حرفها
می زنند که: خو
 تا در
دادگاههای فدرال، علیه آمریکا شکایت کند! ولی هیچکس به فکر نیست، و فقط به التماس
روی آورده اند: وزیر خارجه ایران می گوید: امیدوار است که آمریکا پشیمان شود! در
حالیکه باید او را پشیمان کرد! همین دیپلماسی التماسی، باعث شده که آمریکا فکر کند
مهم است، و تحریم هایش همه را به زانو در می اورد. لذا به صورت همه چنگ می زند! و
همه را تحریم می کند. منتظر می ماند که تحریم اثر کند! اما هیچیک از کشورهای تحریم
شونده، کوتاه نیامدند! این معلوم می کند: تحریم سل
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 8 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Al_Anaam_Surreh_Versue_117

ِانَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ مَن یَضِلُّ عَن سَبِیلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِینَ ١١٧

Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. (117)

What is the way which your Lord is most knowing of who strays from it?The way of Imāmate and Welāyat and at the moment t is Ithe way of the son of lady Fātema, Imām Mahdi (aj).The one who slips on this way and forgets Imām Mahdi's presence even for a moment, successively would forget God's Omnipresence and as a result of which they would stray
تنها راه رام کردن اسب چموش، دهنه زدن به آن است.
و این اصل در عرف دیپلماتیک، به عنوان تنها راه حل ترک مخاصمات، یعنی تسلیم دشمن
بیان شده است. زیرا ترک مخاصمه چهار روش دارد: اول اینکه صرف نظر کنند، یعنی دوطرف
همدیگر را نادیده گرفته، کاری به کار هم نداشته باشند. دوم مصالحه است، یعنی برخی
چیز ها را باهم مبادله کنند، بعد همدیگر را رها کنند. راه سوم مذاکره است که در
شرایط مساوی، با همدیگر مذاکره کنند و: توقعات و انتظارات خود را بایکدیگر به
اشتراک گذار
آنهاییکه منتظرند: دوباره آمریکا به قدرت سابق
برسد، یا مثلا شاه دوباره برگردد. خواب و خیال است! تاریخ هیچوقت به عقب برنمی
گردد. اگر به تاریخ نگاه کنیم: بعد از طوفان نوح 36تمدن بزرگ، تشکیل شده است که
همگی دورانی داشته اند، رفته اند و تمدن جدید آمده. معمولا تمدن جدیدی که می آمد،
چون در ابتدا ضعیف بود، همه فکر می کردند از بین می رود! ولی مانند طفل متولد شده،
با رشد خودش همه را متعجب می کرد. اولین تمدن به رهبری فرزند نوج، بنام تمدن سامی
شکل گرفت، و تمد
وزیر نفت در نمایشگاه بین المللی نفت و گاز،
حاضر شد و با اتکا بر تولیدات داخلی، برای آمریکا خط و نشان کشید و سحنان رئیس
جمهور را تکرار کرد: قدرت آمریکا به اندازه زبان درازش نیست. این سخن نشان می دهد
که سلیمان زمان (آمریکا)، که بر همه چیز حکم فرمایی می کرد، و همه چیز را می ساخت،
سه روز است که مرده! گرچه دیوها و ماموران و مزدورانش، هنوز فکر می کنند که او بر
عصا تکیه داده، لذا به شدت در حال کار کردن هستند! اما موریانه ها بزودی این عصا(
سنتکام) را هم خوا

Free methods of increasing telegram channel members
Increase members of the Telegram Channel for free
Creating a channel in a telegram is a very easy task, and anyone can create multiple channels in a telegram. Posting on the channel and providing content for the channel is not a difficult task, and everyone can handle it. the hard work begins where we want to expand our telegram channel. Essentially the most important question for any telegram channel administrator is: How do we increase the number of our telegram channel?

Make sure you know when you create your channel and have no members. The telegram allows you to add the first 3 people to your channel with the numbers of friends and acquaintances you have on your channel. How to buy telegram channel members There are some simp
تاریخ، همیشه برهه های افتخار آفرینی دارد، که
ثبت در ذهن ها می شود: مانند فتح مکه توسط پیامبر اسلام که: قران مردم را قبل
الفتح و بعد الفتح تقسیم کرد! یا هجرت پیامبر با اهمیتی که داشت، تاریخ جدید را
براساس آن شروع کرده، قبل از ان را نادیده گرفتند. در دوران ما نیز انقلاب اسلامی،
باعث شد تا همه چیز به: قبل از انقلاب و بعد از انقلاب تقسیم شود! اخیرا نیز که
تاریخ دچار یکنواختی شده بود، و همه ذهنها به ترس از عملکرد ترامپ، محدود شده بود،
سرنگونی پهباد پ
برخلاف دشمنان که درپی سیاست زمین سوخته هستند،
و هرجا را که بتوانند تخریب و ویران می کنند. فلسطینی ها و یمنی ها و ایران، اصلا
به دنبال تخریب و ایجاد شهر سوخته نیستند. موشک های نقطه زن به همین دلیل طراحی
شده، استفاده از پهباد ها هم به همین منظور است. برای آل سعود و آمریکا و رژیم
اسرائیل، کشتار کودکان و زنان و: تخریب شهرها سهل تر از مبارزه با نظامیان است.
لذا می بینیم که از زمان تسلط اسرائیل به فلسطین(قبله اول)و: تسلط همزمان آل سعود به
عربستان(قبله
Holography
Holography is a photographic technique that records the light scattered from an object, and then presents it in a way that appears three-dimensional. Holograms هولوگرام pop up in movies such as Star Wars and Iron Man, but the technology has not quite caught up to movie magic yet.
Various types of holograms have been made over the years, including transmission holograms, which allow light to be shined through them and the image to be viewed from the side; and rainbow holograms, which are used for security purposes on credit cards and driver s licenses, for example.
What is a hologram?
A hologram is a physical structure that diffracts light into an image. The term hologram هولوگرام can refer to both the encoded material and the resulting image.
A holographic im
Among the sacred books of judaism verses about savior loss distored from enemies. some one know this point from in tense tendency of jews  to savior so that "Harambam from the elders of the Jews said ((any persob of Judism how dosent believe Messiah(savior) or dosent wait for him he is denied excellence of Moses and other prophet of the sons of Israel)) and some one know this point from non in reference of this verses a bout living of Rabbi is and ruller of Judaidm of actor of to be safe from distoration. and some one know this point Miracle from God. what ever the reason result is this in the scared books of Judaism an prophet of the sons of Israel we can see a lot of verse a bout apocalypse and sign of reappear of savior ad in some book like Zabur this verse come to one third. some of t
آموزش ساخت داخلی در FreePBX یکی از قدم های اولیه ولی کاربردی در راه اندازی این سیستم تلفنی محبوب است، از دوره آموزش FreePBX در این ساعت قصد داریم تا ساخت داخلی در FreePBX را با تمام جزئیات آن بررسی کنیم بنابراین با حجم زیادی از اطلاعات روبرو خواهیم شد پس در قسمت اول با روشی بسیار ساده با استفاده از حداقل پارامتر های اولیه ساخت داخلی در FreePBX را توضیح خواهیم داد، اما برای علاقمندان به بررسی دقیق تر همه ویژگی ها، در گام بعدی تمام جزئیات را موشکافانه م
آموزش ساخت داخلی در FreePBX یکی از قدم های اولیه ولی کاربردی در راه اندازی این سیستم تلفنی محبوب است، از دوره آموزش FreePBX در این ساعت قصد داریم تا ساخت داخلی در FreePBX را با تمام جزئیات آن بررسی کنیم بنابراین با حجم زیادی از اطلاعات روبرو خواهیم شد پس در قسمت اول با روشی بسیار ساده با استفاده از حداقل پارامتر های اولیه ساخت داخلی در FreePBX را توضیح خواهیم داد، اما برای علاقمندان به بررسی دقیق تر همه ویژگی ها، در گام بعدی تمام جزئیات را موشکافانه م
by 
Patty McCord
From the January–February 2014 Issue

Sheryl Sandberg has called it one of the most important documents ever to come out of Silicon Valley. It’s been viewed more than 5 million times on the web. But when Reed Hastings and I (along with some colleagues) wrote a PowerPoint deck explaining how we shaped the culture and motivated performance at Netflix, where Hastings is CEO and I was chief talent officer from 1998 to 2012, we had no idea it would go viral. We realized that some of the talent management ideas we’d pioneered, such as the concept that workers should be allowed to take whatever vacation time they feel is appropriate, had been seen as a little crazy (at least until other companies started adopting them). But we were surprised that an unadorned set of 127
 یک سیستم مدیریت محتوا (CMS) است که به زبان PHP نوشته شده و تحت مجوز عمومی منبع آزاد GNU توزیع می شود. مردم و سازمانهای مختلف در سراسر جهان از Drupal برای ایجاد سایتهای دولتی ، وبلاگ های شخصی ، کسب و کارها و موارد دیگر استفاده می کنند. آنچه Drupal را از سایر چارچوبهای CMS منحصر به فرد می کند ، جامعه در حال رشد آن و مجموعه ای از ویژگی هایی است که شامل فرآیندهای ایمن ، عملکرد قابل اعتماد ، مدولاریتی (پیمانه ای بودن) و انعطاف پذیری در انطباق است.Drupal نیاز به نصب
Drupal یک سیستم مدیریت محتوا (CMS) است که به زبان PHP نوشته شده و تحت مجوز عمومی منبع آزاد GNU توزیع می شود. مردم و سازمانهای مختلف در سراسر جهان از Drupal برای ایجاد سایتهای دولتی ، وبلاگ های شخصی ، کسب و کارها و موارد دیگر استفاده می کنند. آنچه Drupal را از سایر چارچوبهای CMS منحصر به فرد می کند ، جامعه در حال رشد آن و مجموعه ای از ویژگی هایی است که شامل فرآیندهای ایمن ، عملکرد قابل اعتماد ، مدولاریتی (پیمانه ای بودن) و انعطاف پذیری در انطباق است.Drupal نیاز به ن
Drupal یک سیستم مدیریت محتوا (CMS) است که به زبان PHP نوشته شده و تحت مجوز عمومی منبع آزاد GNU توزیع می شود. مردم و سازمانهای مختلف در سراسر جهان از Drupal برای ایجاد سایتهای دولتی ، وبلاگ های شخصی ، کسب و کارها و موارد دیگر استفاده می کنند. آنچه Drupal را از سایر چارچوبهای CMS منحصر به فرد می کند ، جامعه در حال رشد آن و مجموعه ای از ویژگی هایی است که شامل فرآیندهای ایمن ، عملکرد قابل اعتماد ، مدولاریتی (پیمانه ای بودن) و انعطاف پذیری در انطباق است.Drupal نیاز به ن
Chapter Five—On My Own: Professor at Palermo (1936–1938):Scent of Orange Blossoms Non sien le genti, ancor, troppo sicure a giudicar, sì come quei che stima le biade in campo pria che sien mature; ch'i' ho veduto tutto 'l verno prima lo prun mostrarsi rigido e feroce; poscia portar la rosa in su la cima; e legno vidi già dritto e veloce, correr lo mar per tutto suo cammino, perire al fine a l'intrar de la foce. (Let not the people be too self-assured In judging early, as who should count the rows Of green blades in the field ere they matured. For I have seen how first the wild-brier shows Her sprays, all winter through, thorny and stark, And then upon the topmost bears the rose; And I have seen ere now a sp

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها